Fast & LightweightMat sections roll up quickly & easily and are extremely lightweight, for incredible versatility.
5-Year Limited WarrantyEvery institutional-sized EZ Flex wrestling mat is backed by our Five-Year Limited Warranty, one of the best in the industry.
Uncompromised QualityWe use only the highest quality vinyl and foam to make a mat that offers excellent protection and is built to last.
A Better ValueGet More for Less. EZ Flex Wrestling Mats define a new standard for value that you won't find anywhere else.
Now pre-selling 42' x 42' x 1-5/8" mats for these upcoming tournaments:
- Ohio - OHSAA Championships
- Michigan - MHSAA Championships
- New York - NYSPHSAA Championships
- Kentucky - KHSAA Championships
- Kansas - KSHSAA 3-2-1A Championships
- Georgia - NCWA Collegiate Cup Duals
- Texas - NCWA Championships
Easy to Set up & Move
EZ Flex mats are incredibly lightweight, quick to set up/break down, and easy to move, making them far more versatile for today's wrestling programs than the old heavy style mats.
At just 120 pounds each, mat sections can be moved through cramped hallways, stairwells, or between buildings with ease. With our EZ Flex rolling system, full competition mats can be set up or broken down in just minutes, and can be stood up on end when rolled for storage.
Quality Materials & Construction
Our quality materials and advanced manufacturing processes make EZ Flex the quality leader for lightweight wrestling mats. The four keys to look for are:
The most important component of any quality mat, our high-impact cross-linked polyethylene foam provides excellent shock absorption and durability.
- Vinyl Surface:
Our wrestling mat surface is made from a heavy-duty non-slip vinyl that's extremely durable, never needs reconditioning and never cracks or peels. Every mat surface includes antimicrobials built-in to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms like fungi and bacteria.
- Foam/Vinyl Bond:
One of the crucial aspects to creating a long-lasting mat is the bond between foam and vinyl. EZ Flex uses an advanced flame laminating process that fuses the two together for maximum strength, creating a perfect bond.
- Flex System/Cuts:
To make the EZ Flex rolling method possible, cuts must be made in the foam on the back side of the mat. Our advanced computerized system makes a perfect cut every time, leaving the vinyl layer untouched for a fold that won't fail over time.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
We believe in the quality of our products. That's why EZ Flex wrestling mats are backed by our Five-Year Limited Warranty. Our quality control standards are among the industry's most stringent in order to assure that every mat leaving our facility meets the same EZ Flex level of excellence.
Or Continue To:
Note: Colors are approximate. If color matching is a concern, we'll gladly provide a free product sample.
- 1-5/8" - Our standard mat thickness, providing the ideal combination of performance, versatility, and portability.
- 2" (5cm) - For the ultimate in performance. Required for international competition.
- 42' x 42' Competition Mat (Seven 6' x 42' mat sections)
- 42' x 40' Competition Mat (Seven 6' x 40' mat sections)
- 36' x 36' Competition Mat (Six 6' x 36' mat sections)
42' x 38', 38' x 38', 30' x 30', 24' x 24', and 18' x 18'.
Logos & Lettering
We're proud to have some of the industry's most talented artists on staff to customize your wrestling mat exactly the way you like. From simple one-color logos to airbrushed works of art, block lettering to outlined and shadowed fonts, we can create practically any design you dream up.
Just send us a copy of your logo or specify your custom font and colors, and we’ll match them!
Choose from our standard paint color chart below to specify your logo or lettering colors, or supply your own swatches or Pantone color codes and we'll match them.
- Athletic Gold
- Yellow Gold
- Vegas Gold
- Kelly Green
- Forest Green
- Bright Red
- Scarlett Red
- Light Maroon
- Dark Maroon
- Navy Blue
- Royal Blue
- Light Blue
- Light Gray
- Dark Gray
Due to differences in computer displays, color accuracy cannot be guaranteed. For color-critical situations, please supply Pantone codes or physical swatches for matching.
Wrestling Mat Specifications
- Mat Section Width
- 6 feet
- 1-5/8" (6'x42') Rolled/Stored Size
- 36" (diameter) x 72" (height)
- 2" (6'x42') Rolled/Stored Size
- 41" (diameter) x 72" (height)
- Max Custom Section Size
- 6 feet x 130 feet
- 42' x 42' x 1-5/8" Mat Specs
- 7 Mat Sections @ 6' x 42'
Weight: 120lbs per section
Stored/Rolled Size: 36" diameter x 72"
- 42' x 40' x 1-5/8" Mat Specs
- 7 mat sections @ 6' x 40'
Weight: 114lbs per section
Stored/Rolled Size: 34" diameter x 72"
- 36' x 36' x 1-5/8" Mat Specs
- 6 mat sections @ 6' x 36'
Weight: 103lbs per section
Stored/Rolled Size: 31" diameter x 72"
- 30' x 30' x 1-5/8" Mat Specs
- 5 mat sections @ 6' x 30'
Weight: 86lbs per section
Stored/Rolled Size: 26" diameter x 72"
- Mat Thickness
- 1-5/8" (standard) or 2"
- Foam Specs
- Closed-cell Cross-linked Polyethylene Foam
2.2 lb Density
- Vinyl Specs
- 24 oz. non-slip vinyl
Does not crack, never needs reconditioning
Antimicrobial treated surface
Download Specification Sheet (PDF)
Home Wrestling Mats
- Easy to set up and store: just roll it out or roll it up!
- Available in black, royal blue, navy blue or red
- Join multiple mats for bigger practice areas
- Free Shipping within the continental US
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Click on a product below to buy online!
Online Home Mat Store
4' x 6'
1-5/8" Thickness$129 $99Free Shipping*
5' x 10'
1-1/4" Thickness$225Free Shipping*
10' x 10'
1-1/4" Thickness$465Free Shipping*
12' x 12'
1-5/8" Thickness$765Free Shipping*
18' x 18'
1-5/8" Thickness$1,775Free Shipping*
* Free Shipping within the Continental US only
4" Mat TapeAs low as
- Control-35 Disinfectant/Cleaner$40/gallonFree Shipping*
- mPerial Premium Disinfectant/Cleaner$64/gallonFree Shipping*
- Bucketless Mop$214Free Shipping*
- Standard Storage Bags (set of 7)$125Free Shipping*
- Premium Storage Bag$185Free Shipping*
* Free Shipping within the Continental US only