|Fast Setup, Easy Transport
Spend more time training. EZ Flex mats roll out in just seconds for quick setup, and are easy to move when it's time for storing or moving.
|5-Year Limited Warranty
EZ Flex Martial Arts mats are backed by our Five-Year Limited Warranty.
Our martial arts mats are made using only the highest quality materials, delivering uncompromised performance.
Our specialty is making great mats for less. Compare our quality and price to other mat companies, and EZ Flex is the clear leader in value.
Performance & Versatility
Roll-Out Martial Arts Mats are more versatile than traditional mats, but maintain the high level of performance that today's martial artists demand. EZ Flex mats are custom-made to your program's needs, at affordable prices.
Compared to traditional mats
Roll-out mats are made in 6'-wide sections at nearly any length. When taped, the mats won't shift and don't have gaps to collect dirt. They're significantly lighter than traditional mats and are easier and faster to move and set up.
EZ Flex roll-out mats are faster to set up, store, and transport. The perfect choice for martial arts programs that utilize multi-purpose facilities or need to move mats frequently for events.
Mat Surfaces: Smooth or Tatami
Quality Materials & Construction
We take pride in making top quality mats at unbeatable prices. When comparing EZ Flex against other roll-out style martial arts mats, there are four key characteristics to consider:
EZ Flex uses only high quality 'natural' sports foam for greater shock absorption and longer life, while other mats are often made with lower quality foam.
- Vinyl Surface:
Our tough vinyl surface - in smooth or tatami texture - provides excellent traction without the stickiness of some mats. Every mat includes built-in antimicrobials to guard against the growth of micro-organisms like fungi and bacteria.
- Foam/Vinyl Bond:
EZ Flex uses an advanced flame laminating process that fuses the foam and vinyl together as one for superior toughness.
- Flex System/Cuts:
Roll-out style mats have a series of cuts made in the foam backing, which must be done with exacting precision. If cut too deep, the surface can be weakened; too shallow, the fold lines on the surface can become permanent. Our cutting technique makes a perfect cut every time, leaving the vinyl layer untouched for a surface that won't fail.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
EZ Flex martial arts/MMA mats are built to last, and are backed by our Five-Year Limited Warranty.
Or Continue To:
Smooth Surface Colors
Note: Colors are approximate. If color matching is a concern, we'll gladly provide a free product sample.
Tatami Surface Colors
- 1-1/4" - Ideal for light training or home use mats. Not appropriate for high throws or slams. Can be placed on top of existing mats for extra protection.
- 1-5/8" - Our standard mat thickness. The ideal combination of performance, versatility, and portability.
- 2" (5cm) - For the ultimate in performance. Best for throwing/takedown martial arts styles and for international competition.
Martial arts mats are typically made to order to custom-fit your available space.
Please contact us for a quote.
Home & Training Mats:
Check out our Online Store for additional sizes made specially for home use and smaller training spaces. Available in 5' x 10', 10' x 10', and 18' x 18' sizes.
Logos & Lettering
We have some of the industry's most talented artists on staff to customize your mat exactly the way you like. From simple one-color logos to airbrushed works of art, we can create nearly any design for you.
Have a custom logo or specific font or color? Just send them to us and we’ll match them.
We have eight standard fonts to choose from, or you can specify a font of your own.
Select colors for your artwork from our standard paint colors listed below, or send your existing logo, a swatch of paint/fabric, or Pantone color code. We'll match practically anything.
- Athletic Gold
- Yellow Gold
- Vegas Gold
- Kelly Green
- Forest Green
- Bright Red
- Scarlet Red
- Light Maroon
- Dark Maroon
- Navy Blue
- Royal Blue
- Light Blue
- Light Gray
- Dark Gray
Due to differences in computer displays, color accuracy cannot be guaranteed. For color-critical situations, please supply Pantone codes or physical swatches for matching.
Martial Arts Mat Specifications
- Mat Section Width
- 6 feet or less
- 1-5/8" (6'x42') Rolled/Stored Size
- 36" (diameter) x 72" (height)
- 2" (6'x42') Rolled/Stored Size
- 41" (diameter) x 72" (height)
- Max Custom Section Size
- 6 feet x 130 feet
- Standard Foam Thickness
- 1-5/8" (standard), 1-1/4" or 2"
- Foam Specs
- Closed-cell Cross-linked Polyethylene Foam
All Natural non-AC Material
2.2 lb Density
- Vinyl Specs
- 24 oz. non-slip vinyl
Does not crack, never needs reconditioning
Antimicrobial treated surface
Download Specification Sheet (PDF)
Home Martial Arts Mats
- Easy to set up and store: just roll it out for use and roll it up to store!
- Available in black, royal blue, navy blue or red
- Join multiple mats for bigger practice areas
- Free Shipping within the continental US
Online Home Mat Store
4' x 6'
1-5/8" Thickness$129 $102Free Shipping*
4' x 6'
2" Thickness$149 $122Free Shipping*
5' x 10'
1-1/4" Thickness$228Free Shipping*
10' x 10'
1-1/4" Thickness$468Free Shipping*
12' x 12'
1-5/8" Thickness$765Free Shipping*
18' x 18'
1-5/8" Thickness$1,775Free Shipping*
* Free Shipping within the Continental US only
- Smooth Vinyl Mat Tape$24/rollFree Shipping*
- Tatami Vinyl Mat Tape$24/rollFree Shipping*
4" Mat TapeAs low as
- Control-35 Disinfectant/Cleaner$40/gallonFree Shipping*
- mPerial Premium Disinfectant/Cleaner$64/gallonFree Shipping*
- Bucketless Mop$214Free Shipping*
- Standard Storage Bags (set of 7)$125Free Shipping*
- Premium Storage Bag$185Free Shipping*
* Free Shipping within the Continental US only