Quick SetupThanks to our EZ Flex rolling system, a single person can set up or break down a full gymnastics floor in just minutes. No flipping, no fuss!
3-Year Limited WarrantyFull size EZ Flex gymnastics mats are backed by our Three-Year Limited Warranty, one of the best warranties in the industry.
Focus on QualityWe use the highest quality carpet and foam to create a mat that offers excellent protection and is built to last.
The Flexible Mat ExpertsThe EZ Flex team are the original inventors of the flexible rolling system and have more than 100 years of sports mat manufacturing experience combined.
Easy to Set up & Move
EZ Flex mats are incredibly quick to set up and break down, and easy to move. A full mat section weighs only about 120 pounds, light enough to be moved by just one or two people.
Our EZ Flex rolling system allows full gymnastics floors to be set up or taken down in minutes: perfect for multi-purpose facilities where mats have to be moved frequently.
Quality Materials & Construction
EZ Flex mats are made to last, using only high quality materials and the latest in manufacturing processes. The four keys to look for when buying carpet bonded foam mats are:
- Foam: The most important component of any quality mat, our high-impact cross-linked polyethylene and EVA foams provide great shock absorption and durability.
- Carpet Surface: Our mats are made with our custom heavy-duty carpet that's durable while providing a great soft feel.
- Foam/Carpet Bond: One of the keys to a long-lasting mat is the bond between the foam and the carpet layers. EZ Flex uses an advanced flame laminating process that fuses the two together for maximum strength, creating a near-perfect bond.
- Flex System/Cuts: To make the EZ Flex rolling method possible, cuts must be made in the foam on the back side of the mat. Our state of the art computerized system makes a perfect cut every time while leaving the carpet layer untouched, for a fold that won't fail over time.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
We stand behind the quality of our products. That's why EZ Flex gymnastics mats are backed by our Three-Year Limited Warranty. Our quality control standards are among the industry's most stringent in order to assure that every mat leaving our facility meets the same EZ Flex standard of excellence.
Gymnastics Mat Pricing
|1-3/8" Thickness||2" Thickness|
|Individual Carpet Rolls|
6' x 42'
|42' x 42' Floor|
Seven Carpet Rolls
Colors: Your choice of Blue, Red, Black, Purple or Gray
Velcro: One roll of 4" hook velcro included for each seam (one fewer than the number of carpet rolls).
Non-Flexible Rolls: Standard carpet rolls (non Flex-cut) available upon request.
Note: Carpet colors could vary slightly between orders.
If mats are intended to be used for rock climbing walls, please contact us prior to ordering.
Or Continue To:
Note: Colors are approximate. If color matching is a concern, we'll gladly provide a free product sample.
Logos - New!
Add some flash with our new logo options, now available on all EZ Flex carpet mats! Add your team's logo, name, or that of a sponsor!
Available colors: Blue, Red, Purple, Black or Gray
Contact us today for more information!
- 1-3/8" - Our standard mat thickness. Provides the ideal combination of performance, versatility, and portability.
- 1.5" - Only available in EVA foam, 1.5" mats offer a spring-like bounce at an economical price.
- 2" - For the ultimate in performance, we also offer 2" thickness carpet mats in both standard and EVA foam.
- 42' x 42' Competition Floor (Seven 6' x 42' mat sections)
- Individual carpet rolls: 6' x 42'.
- Need a custom size? Just contact us for a quote.
Gymnastics Mat Specifications
- Standard Section Size
- 6' x 42' (standard) or custom sizes
- Section Width
- 6 feet
- Section Length
- 42 feet
- 1-3/8" Stored (Rolled) Size
- 32" (diameter) x 72" (height)
- 2" Stored (Rolled) Size
- 41" (diameter) x 72" (height)
- Max Custom Size
- 6 feet x 130 feet
- 42' x 42' Floors
- 7 mat sections @ 6' x 42'
- 1-3/8" Section Weight
- 110 lbs
- 2" Section Weight
- 135 lbs
- Standard Foam Thickness
- 1-3/8" or 2"
- EVA Foam Thickness
- 1.5" or 2"
- Foam Specs
- Closed-cell Cross-linked Polyethylene foam
or SuperFlex EVA foam
- Carpet Specs
- 26 oz. carpet
Download Specification Sheet (PDF)
Home Gymnastics Mats
- Easy to set up and store: just roll it out or roll it up!
- Available in blue, red, black or purple
- Join multiple mats for bigger practice areas - velcro fasteners included
Online Home Mat Store
- 4' x 6' 1-3/8" Home Mat$78Free Shipping*
- 4' x 6' x 2" Home Mat$102Free Shipping*
- 5' x 10' 1-3/8" Home Mat$190Free Shipping*
* Free Shipping within the Continental US only